Your honeymoon is most likely going to be the most important trip you will ever take.
Shadyside Travel specializes in all-inclusive destination weddings and honeymoons. We offer expert advice and custom service for this special time of your life.
We know the resorts that offer the best value and how to get the best travel deals.
Imagine traveling to a lush tropical paradise with white sand beaches bordered by the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean. Or, a spectacular walk along a beach in Mexico and other romantic travel destinations. Or, enjoy a luxurious resort with your loved one, dining at different restaurants with theme dinners and entertainment, unlimited drinks by the glass, and water sports.
FACTS & TIPS ABOUT DESTINATION WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
- More and more people are turning to destination weddings. About 20% of couples are going on destination weddings, either domestic or international.
- As a couple, you are spending nearly 3 x more for your honeymoon than a regular vacation, with up to 25% paying $5,000-10,000 (according to a Travel Trends 2013 survey).
- Destination weddings offer a great value, as costs for traditional home weddings continue to escalate. Why not travel to an interesting destination, that can serve as your honeymoon and vacation for guests?
- If you would like a large wedding with many guests then you should choose a more moderate destination to make it affordable. If you are looking at a smaller group or only family then you should be able to choose a more exotic locale.
- You can usually tell within the first couple of weeks after sending the announcement how many people will be attending. The bride and groom generally stay six to ten days, while guests generally stay four to six days.
- All-inclusive resorts are great for large groups because everything is paid up front and you know what it will cost. All-inclusive resorts also offer a number of wedding packages that allow couples to mix and match different features. Some resorts offer free basic packages based on the number of rooms used. Couples then add additional features.
- Some resorts offer complimentary weddings with a minimum night stay. Honeymooners may receive a bottle of champagne and flowers.
Email our wedding specialist, Dawnn Ziska
Call us today so we can help you plan your wedding get-away! We provide personal service, and information on the best resort for you. (Please leave a message if it is after hours, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.)