Shadyside Travel’s primary goal is containing and reducing your costs while increasing the level of service for your travelers. With the same continual ownership for over 42 years, our agents have many years of handling corporate travel.
Our experience results in a very consistent level of service for all involved in the travel process. It also gives your company the assurance that your travelers will receive the best fares, and will be offered alternatives if cost savings can be attained.
Travel agency fares are equal to or better than internet fares over 92% of the time. One common theme from all Internet studies is that the Worst Case Scenario is for a company to allow its employees to make their own travel arrangements on-line. This is where the most abuses occur, along with the likelihood in increasingly higher travel expenses.
“We are pleased to say that we are now entering our third year of doing business with Shadyside Travel Agency. We have approximately 100 employees that lean on Shadyside Travel every day for all our business travel needs. Their innovation and professionalism help to continuously elevate the success of our industry. They inspire confidence in our travelers. The entire staff is always available to us 24/7. They have made it a point to take the time get to know each and everyone one of our employees; to build a relationship with them and make their travels flawless. Their knowledge and service have been outstanding, and we look forward to many more years of doing business with them.”
Pauline Panagis – Regulatory and Quality Solutions LLC (R&Q)
Besides cost savings, there are a number of benefits that we can bring your company that are not available when booking on-line:
- A 24-hour, toll-free service to assist your travelers with trip interruptions, changes to an itinerary or a last-minute reservation when we are closed.
- Ability to void tickets more than 24 hours after they were issued in certain situations, thus avoiding the $200-$300 airline change charge.
- Management of unused tickets. Nearly 10% of all tickets go unused. Whenever a traveler has an unused ticket it will show up in their profile and we can use it.
- Tracking of all past, present and future itineraries.
- Expert handling of corporate groups, meetings and incentives.
- We save your travelers time because we resolve issues directly with the airlines, hotels and car rental companies.
- Corporate reporting.
Don’t you think your travelers deserve these benefits while your company saves money at the same time? It’s a win-win situation.
Shadyside Travel is looking to build long-term relationships with our clients, and would welcome the opportunity to work with you.